BeyonDSL takes your privacy seriously and will use its reasonable endeavours to safeguard the personal information you supply to us.
Please find below information as to what we do with your information and why.
BeyonDSL collects information from its registered customers and visitors to its website to operate and improve the services we offer. This includes personal information for registered customers to operate the account and cookie information for website visitors in general (see below).
BeyonDSL may use third party service providers to provide all or part of the Service to you. BeyonDSL shall be entitled to provide your personal information to them in order to provide you with the service. In particular:
1. The network and satellite operators will be advised:
- the MAC address of your receive device
- the geographical location of the installed terminal
2. The online systems used by BeyonDSL allow the billing and card details provided to be entered directly onto the secure payment systems operated by:
We advise you enter your billing details directly onto your registration and My Account page. In the case where you provide card details to our staff directly or via the Subscription and Order Forms, you give us permission to use those details accordingly before they are securely destroyed.
Card details are not held on any BeyonDSL system. Billing name and address are retained and used by BeyonDSL.
BeyonDSL will disclose your personal information to any relevant authorities as noted below:
- In order to maintain the integrity of the Service, BeyonDSL reserves the right to forward your personal information to the Police or other relevant authority (such as HM Revenue & Customs, the Office of Fair Trading) when requested to so do. BeyonDSL may also forward contact details to them where a complaint arises concerning your use of the Service and where that use is inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions of the Service.
- as required by law or as permitted by the Data Protection Act 1998.
BeyonDSL has implemented several security measures to ensure your personal information is protected. However, the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication - despite all safeguards taken. BeyonDSL cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us via the Internet. So BeyonDSL cannot be responsible for any damages you or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of your information.
You can request a copy of your personal information by contacting us as described in the Terms and Conditions. To the extent that your personal information is incorrect BeyonDSL will correct it when notified by you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you or your browser settings agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This will prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
(c) 2012 BeyonDSL