Satellite Internet fully supports the Access Broadband Cymru scheme
In Wales and looking to improve your broadband?
Well, did you know that you may well qualify for financial assistance from the Welsh Assembly? If you are eligible and live in an area covered by our services, you could be connected within just a couple of weeks or so to our fast and robust satellite broadband service - and with ABSOLUTELY NO up-front costs...
...so saving you £400!
What's more, our range of monthly packages all run at download speeds of up to 20Mbps and start from only £21.95 inc VAT!
Read on or call us NOW on 03333 447700 and find out how we can help!
Whether you're running a business or shopping online, slow broadband speeds can be incredibly frustrating. The ABC Scheme has been developed by the Welsh Government to give immediate assistance to any resident or business within the entirety of Wales who cannot currently access a superfast (24 Mbps+) broadband service by providing a subsidised installation for a better connection.
Grants issued under the ABC Scheme may well entirely cover the costs of installing improved 4G-. wireless- or satellite-delivered broadband for all businesses and homes that are currently stuck with slower broadband speeds. The ABC Scheme forms part of the UK government's overall nationwide plans to get the whole country better connected.
By boosting the internet speed for households, the ABC Scheme wll allow families to browse the web, download movies, TV programs and other multimedia content and check emails all at the same time. The scheme will also deliver a better internet experience for businesses and local start-ups, who will be able to communicate with both existing and potential clients, check up on orders and stay up to date with market trends much more efficiently.
Applying for an ABC subsidy is a quick and easy process and applications can be made up until the end of March 2018. Here's how:-
- First off, you should check if you are already able to receive a superfast broadband service via the Superfast Cymru postcode and landline checker.
- If you can't, then visit the ABC Scheme page for Homes and Businesses and you'll be given full information about the scheme and the simple application process.
- Download and complete the appropriate application form and send it into the Welsh Government - please note that you will need to include a quotation from us for the installation and set up of your chosen satellite broadband service along with that application form.
- The Welsh Government will review your application and if everything's ok, they'll send you a Formal Offer of Funding letter to confirm that the equipment, installation and setup of your satellite broadband service with us will be fully covered under the ABC Scheme.
- Once you've received that letter, just get in touch with us and we'll do all the rest. We'll confirm your order with you, take any payments due and arrange a convenient time for the installation of your service - and usually get you up and running with fast and robust broadband over satellite within a couple of weeks or so.
- Once your satellite service has been installed and is up and running, the last thing you'll need to do is to send documentation proving that your new broadband service is up and running properly into the Welsh Government. You need to send in a copy of the invoice that we'll have sent you in relation to the installation and set-up of your new satellite broadband service, plus a copy of a speed test from speedtest.net showing the performance levels of your new service. Upon receipt, the Welsh Government will then make payment to us on your behalf against that invoice and everything's then completed.
Please note that Step 6 above is REALLY important. If you don't send the required supporting document into the Welsh Government after you're set up and running, under the ABC Subsidy Scheme rules, you yourself will be fully liable to pay off that invoice for the supply, installation and set up of equipment. So MAKE SURE you do!
We at Satellite Internet are delighted to be a fully Registered Service Provider operating throughout all of Wales basis under the Access Broadband Cymru Scheme and so we're able to deliver a wide range of eligible broadband packages to your home or business. The ABC scheme is operating until the end of March 2018 and if you're eligible, you may well be able to get set up and started for free!
Even better news... because the broadband services we offer are delivered over satellite, we're able to provide a fast and reliable connection to just about any property within the UK and what's more, get your connection up and running within just a couple of weeks or so.
The Access Broadband Cymru subsidy scheme is available to any residential or commercial property with no current access to superfast broadband (24 Mbps) across the whole of Wales.
There are other similar broadband subsidy schemes running elsewhere across the UK - for information on these, please click here to go to our main Government Subsidy Schemes page.
The normal costs of getting started with satellite broadband are well over £400.
However, if you've qualified for an Access Broadband Cymru subsidy, then we will be able to get you online quickly and easily - and best of all, if your property only requires a standard installation type as 75%+ of properties do, at no cost whatsoever to you!
That's right... if you're eligible under the scheme, your entire costs of getting set up and connected via our fast satellite broadband service will be absolutely nothing at all.
- All equipment? Absolutely nothing!
- Account activation? Again... absolutely nothing!
- A standard professional installation? You guessed it... absolutely nothing! **
So the only payment you'll need to make will be the monthly charge for your choice of satellite broadband package, starting from as little as £21.95 inc VAT per month! **
** If your property requires a non-standard installation, you may need to pay an additional upfront charge to cover extra work or materials, but don't worry - we'll let you know of any additional costs before you have to commit to anything.
** Please note that all commercial premises will require a site survey to be carried out prior to any installation, which is chargeable at £85 inc VAT. Any residential premises requiring a pre-installation site survey will have this carried out at no cost whatsoever.
** Finally, please also note that you will not own the equipment being provided to you under the Access Broadband Cymru Scheme, since the capital cost of the equipment provided to enable you to receive the service is being fully funded by Welsh government subsidy.
We have a wide range of approved monthly packages available under the Access Broadband Cymru scheme starting from only £21.95 per month - all in! And you've got the added flexibility of only having to sign up to a 12 month contract!
Take a look at our package details at the top of this page - there's bound to be one that suits your internet needs.